This workout is more efficient & effective than doing steady state cardio for 2-3 times longer! Let's PUSH it! xo ~J
Let's be social!
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/fitforcefx/
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FitForceFX
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/fitforcefx/
♥ TWEET: https://twitter.com/FitForceFX
♥ WEBSITE: https://www.FitForceFX.com
Hard Body HIIT: Lean Body Series Workout No.24
Intervals Of 50/20
Optional Equipment: Set of dumbbells, chair/bench, mat
1) 50 sec: Uneven squat with lateral raise (L)
2) 20 sec: Competition Burpee
3) 50 sec: Uneven squat with lateral raise (R)
4) 20 sec: Evil Leprechaun Burpee
5) 50 sec: Man Makers
6) 20 sec: Surfer Burpee
7) 50 sec: Decline plank, Spiderman & cross-knee
8) 20 sec: Everest Burpee
9) 50 sec: Side-lunge (L), clean & press (R)
10) 20 sec: Weighted cross punch Burpee
11) 50 sec: Side-lunge (R), clean & press (L)
12) 20 sec: Kick through Burpee
13) 50 sec: Plank Angel Toe-Touch Hellraisers
14) 20 sec: Single leg Burpee (L)
15) 50 sec: Double leg-overs
16) 20 sec: Single leg Burpee (R)
17) 50 sec: Rev. s. leg plank pike w/ hip lifted (L)
18) 20 sec: Plank jack Burpee
19) 50 sec: Rev s. leg plank pike w/ hip lifted (R)
20) 20 sec: Ski Burpees
FitForceFX strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises shown.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitForceFX from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FitForceFX's negligence.