This workout is full body with a lot of core work. The interval is a 40/40 with a fun kickboxing interval…so no breaks! You may notice a few edits in this one. I ended up basically having to do the workout three times through because I screwed up so many times. I was still sick and my brain was not functioning! It’s a killer workout though. As the title says it’s an insane fat burner and muscle sculpt! Be sure you are warmed up and hydrated. You can do 1-3 rounds of this workout or if you want a 1 hour fun workout, I recommend combing with Lean Body Series #18 and Body Sculpt Strength #1. The Lean Body Series workouts are intense and if you are working at your MAX intensity, you will burn more in 1 round of this than you will in a longer less intense workout.
The workouts in the Lean Body Series are for EVERYbody - men and women of all ages and fitness levels. No matter who you are, this series will get you shredded and breaking through plateaus! Repeat 1-3 times or combine with another workout from the Lean Body Series.
Don't forget to check in with me on Facebook, Instagram, and to tell me how you're doing!
Follow me for workouts, fitness & health tips, nutrition, & healthy recipes. Let’s be social!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Insane Fat Burner Muscle Sculpt: Lean Body Series #19
40/40 Second Cardio Intervals Of Jab Cross Jab Front Kick, Side Kick, Back Kick, Roundhouse
Optional Equipment: Dumbbell, 2 towels/plastic plates, chair
Jab Cross Jab Front Kick, Back Kick, Side Kick, Roundhouse
1) Starburst burpee w/ plank jack
2) 2 Hell-raiser, 2 Everests (leading R)
3) Hell-raiser, Everest, Frogee thruster (leading (L)
4) 2 Plank jack shoulder taps, 2 plank kick-throughs
5) Curtsey lunge, squat, plyo lunge, squat, curtsey lunge (L&R)
6) Plank tri-ext, plank jack, spiderman
7) 6 Russian Kicks, 6 tricep dips
8) Decline plank toe-touch Burpee
9) Plank drag, Spiderman (fwd & rvrs)
10) 4 crab-ups, 4 plank toe-touches, 4 plank openers
11) Plank slides (in, out, through L&R)
12) No touch weighted stability sit-ups
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.