This is the 10th workout in the Lean Body Series and it's a fat-burning, body-shredding good time! All levels can do this, just go at your own max pace. For a great full workout, do LBS #9, follow with this one (#10) and then end with a workout from the Body Sculpt Strength Series. This is what I did and it was awesome! You can find these workouts organized in my Lean Body Series playlist and Body Sculpt Strength playlist. If you are just joining us, the Lean Body Series workouts are designed to burn fat and tone muscle. This series will challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. All fitness levels can do this series - just go at your own pace within the timed interval and take modifications, if you need to.
Are you ready to get sweatyt?! Repeat 1-3 times or combine with Lean Body Series #9 and finish with Body Sculpt Series #4 for a full hour workout. Let's do this!
Don't forget to check in with me on Facebook, Instagram, and comment here to tell me how you're doing!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.10
Intervals Of 50/10
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Med Ball Or Hard Ball, 2 Towels/Paper Plates
1) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge, roundhouse, front jump-kick (L)
2) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge, roundhouse, front jump-kick (R)
3) 50 sec: Crab toe touch(4), plank tricep ext(4)
4) 50 sec: Single-leg ball bridge lift (2 lifted,2 parallel)
5) 50 sec: Single-leg ball bridge lift (2 lifted, 2 parallel)
6) 50 sec: Plank jack, lunge, knee, jump kick (L)
7) 50 sec: Plank jack, lunge, knee, jump kick (R)
8) 50 sec: Superman plank, knee-to-elbow
9) 50 sec: Donkey kick (2), Everests (2)
10) 50 sec: Weighted shuffle jacks
11) 50 sec: Pirate pull, plank lateral raise (L&R)
12) 50 sec: V-flutters, knee-to-elbow
13) 50 sec: Plank walks (fwd & reverse)
14) 50 sec: Forearm plank knee-taps & walk outs
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.