This fun equipment-optional workout really chisels the upper body and abs! To maximize calorie burn I’ve incorporated a lot of full body moves. It’s an awesome calorie burn and body toning workout that will leave your metabolism ignited for 10-72 hours after your workout. Your metabolism will benefit from cumulative effects if you do this type of workout more than once per week. You may notice some slight video glitches in this workout as I was still having technical issues with my camera unexpectedly shutting off without my knowledge so I had to re-film several parts of this workout…several times. Ah the joys of being a one woman crew! ;-) I hope you understand.
The HIIT & Strength Series workouts are designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve endurance and stamina. Be sure to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to really hit our goals even faster.
Don’t forget to stop and say ‘hello’ - I love hearing from you. If there is anything special you want to work on, let me know - I take requests!
Please also join me on Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest for fitness & diet tips, healthy recipes and meal planning.
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Let's be social!
Upper Body & Core Killer: HIIT & Strength #10
Intervals Of 40/30
(30 second interval in between HIIT exercises below will be: 4 crosses, bob & weave, 2 uppercuts, 2 hooks, 2 knee strikes)
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, 2 towels/plastic plates, Stability ball
1) Plank jack, plank opener, hell-raiser (L&R)
2) 4 mountain climber, lunge, knee, jump kick (ALT L&R)
3) 2 Lateral Donkey kicks, 2 Everests
4) Plank Drag (forward & back)
5) Decline plank, knee cross, knee out
6) Shuffle Squat w/ forward raise
7) Plank tricep extension, thread-the-ndl
8) Renegade row & in&out slider abs
9) Weighted cross punches
10) Pirate Pulls
11) Hellraiser Burpees
13) Side plank dips, knee-to-elbow (L)
14) Side plank dips, knee-to-elbow (R)
15) Stability ball roll-out
Strength 10 reps 1 sets, ea/ exercise (vertical loaded circuit) then 20 reps 1 set ea/ exercise (vertically loaded circuit)
1) Close grip bent-over dumbbell row (squeeze shoulders)
2) Plank triceps kickback
3) 3 way biceps curl (ea/ counts as 1)
4) Alternating s. arm lateral raise
5) Close stance fly
6) Plank kick through slides
7) Stability ball tuck to pike tuck (if no stability ball do plank tucks with sliders
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.