Hi team! Here’s another Body Sculpt Strength Series workout and it’s a leg & booty lunge challenge. Although this works primarily the lower body, I have designed this one with a lot of single leg stability work, so your core is going to really get it too! Single-leg and stability work really challenges the body and intensifies the move, so effectiveness is maximized. It’s making good use of our time! :-) If you keep consistent with the workouts in this series, they will sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle. I've also got a Lean Body Series for your cardio and muscle sculpting pleasure! ;-) You can combine workouts from these two series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout program that will really help you hit your goals!
Be sure to check-in and say "hello" and tell me how you're doing!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Join me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest for fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy recipes.
LET'S BE SOCIAL!
Killer Legs 200 Lunges Challenge: Body Sculpt Strength Series #13
Optional Equipment: set of dumbbells, 2 towels or plastic plates, pillow or folded towel
1) Diagonal lunge (L) (back leg stays straight)
2) Diagonal lunge (R)
3) Levitating lunge (L)
4) Levitating lunge (R)
5) Reverse lunge warrior lift (L) (don't lift forward lift vertical)
6) Reverse lunge warrior lift (R)
7) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (L)
8) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (R)
9) Gliding side lunge (L)
10) Gliding side lunge (R)
11) Reverse lunge w/ front kick (L) (no putting foot down)
12) Reverse lunge w/ kick (R)
13) Forward lunge w/ front kick, reverse lunge, abduction (L)
14) Forward lunge w/ front kick, reverse lunge, abduction (R)
15) Cascading lunge jumps (3L, 3R) Down down down, switch!
16) Walking lunges (regular and low)
17) Side lunge w/ lateral leg lift (L)
18) Side lunge w/ lateral leg lift (R)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.