This is the first workout in the ever popular and effective Lean Body Series. This series will focus on fat burning and muscle toning. All the workouts in the series are high-intensity interval training workouts, for all fitness levels. You can go at your own pace within the timed interval, as long as you are working at YOUR max effort. This series is designed to encourage fat burning and full body toning. It is meant to challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. I hope you like it! As you progress through the series, let me know how you are doing. I love getting your workout photo check-ins! You can comment here, tag me on Instagram or Facebook, or send me an email.
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.1
Intervals Of 50/10
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Med Ball Or Hard Ball
1) 50 sec: Shoulder-tap plank-jack Burpee
2) 50 sec: Reverse lunge, front kick, side kick (R)
3) 50 sec: Reverse lunge, front kick, side kick (L)
4) 50 sec: Jump tuck Burpee, 2 mountain climbers
5) 50 sec: Decline plank toe-tap
6) 50 sec: 2 Plank kick-throughs, 2 spidey plank
7) 50 sec: Renegade row weighted Burpee
8) 50 sec: 2 High knees, In & Out Ankle-taps
9) 50 sec: 8 Russian kicks, 8 cross-body mtn clim.
10) 50 sec: Bombshell get-ups (L)
11) 50 sec: Bombshell get-ups (R)
12) 50 sec: Squat Touch-Downs
13) 50 sec: Squat w/ lateral kick (L&R)
14) 50 sec: Stand-up sit-ups
15) 50 sec: Leg pull-ins
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.