! If you are just joining us, the Lean Body Series workouts are designed to burn fat and tone muscle. This series will challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. All fitness levels can do this series - just go at your own pace within the timed interval and take modifications, if you need to.
As you progress through the series, let me know how you are doing. I love getting your workout photo check-ins! You can comment here, tag me on Instagram or Facebook, or send me an email.
Are you ready?! Let's go!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.4
Intervals Of 50/10
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Step Or Box, 2 Towels Or Paper/Plastic Plates
1) 50 sec: Step-up single-leg hop, reverse lunge (R)
2) 50 sec: Step-up single-leg hop, reverse lunge (L)
3) 50 sec: Pirate pulls, to side-plank lift (L&R)
4) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge, kick (L)
5) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge, kick (R)
6) 50 sec: Side plank 180 burpee (alternate L&R)
7) 50 sec: Plank tricep extension cross-punch Burpee
8) 50 sec: Pulsing squat jump-tuck
9) 50 sec: Single-leg chair squat (alt L&R) w/ weighted arm extension
10) 50 sec: Donkey-kick Burpee
11) 50 sec: 8 Russian kicks, 8 crab toe-touches
12) 50 sec: Floor tucks (cross or pike w/ flutter kick)
13) 50 sec: Plank walk, forward & back
14) 50 sec: Row the boat w/ v-up
Thanks for working out with me! See you at the next workout! ~J
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.