One round is 15 minutes of sweaty heart-pumping HIIT goodness. The interval on this one is 40/20 with the 20 being a fun kickboxing combo, so there is no rest built into this one but take it if you need it. This is full-on effective efficient fat burning at it's finest. You don't have to work out for a long time with this one but try for 2 rounds and then add on one of my strength workouts from my Body Sculpt Strength Series.
If you are just joining us, the Lean Body Series workouts are designed to burn fat and tone muscle. This series will challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. All fitness levels can do this series - just go at your own pace within the timed interval and take modifications, if you need to.
As you progress through the series, let me know how you are doing. I love getting your workout photo check-ins! You can comment here, tag me on Instagram or Facebook, or send me an email.
Are you ready?! Let's go!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.5
Intervals Of 40/20 With No Breaks (20 Second Intervals Of Jab, Cross, Jab, Knee, Front-Kick Or Skipping Or High Knees)
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Med Ball Or Hard Ball
1) 40 sec: Plyo box jump, 4 Spiderman planks
2) 40 sec: Decline plank toe-touches (with pushup)
3) 40 sec: Prisoner squat-jacks
4) 40 sec: Shoulder tap plank-jack burpee
5) 40 sec: Renegade rows with 2 everests
6) 40 sec: 180 deg broad-jump 1/2 burpee with 4 kickthroughs
7) 40 sec: Squat touch-downs
8) 40 sec: Single-leg ball bridge lift (2 lifted,2 parallel)
9) 40 sec: Single-leg ball bridge lift (2 lifted,2 parallel)
10) 40 sec: Plié squat jumps
11) 40 sec: Pendulum squats
12) 40 sec: Squat front-kick burpees
13) 40 sec: Stand-up sit-ups
14) 40 sec: Levitating plank toe-taps
15) 40 sec: Rotating side-plank dips, forward toe-touch
Thanks for working out with me! See you at the next workout! ~J
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.