If you want leaner more defined legs, this is an excellent routine to do 2-3 times per week. Do 1-2 rounds, depending on your time constraints and fitness level.
Join me on Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest for fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy recipes.
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Let's be social!
Thinner Thighs & Killer Booty: Body Sculpt Strength Workout No.15
Optional Equipment: hard ball, rolled towel, dumbbells, step
15 reps ea/ exercise
1) Diagonal lunge (L) (back leg stays straight)
2) Diagonal lunge (R)
3) Squat lunges (L)
4) Squat lunges (R)
5) Reverse lunge warrior lift (L) (don't lift forward lift vertical)
6) Reverse lunge warrior lift (R)
7) Narrow stance raised heel squat (4 inch towel) (zeros in on quads more and hits VMO muscle – inner quad – stabilizes the knee)
8) Single leg deadlift (L)
9) Single leg deadlift (R)
10) Single leg bridge lift on ball (L) sloooowww
11) Single leg bridge lift on ball (R)
12) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (L)
13) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (R)
14) Step up, side lunge (L)
15) Step up, side lunge (R)
16) Single leg box squat w/ lateral leg raise (L)
17) Single leg box squat w/ lateral leg raise (R)
18) Walking lunges
19) Plié squats w/ single heel lifts (L&R)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.